Sunday, September 27, 2009

Am I a Bad Man?

I'm the Bad man I wanna play I wanna do my own thing today
I wanna share my time
Show my children how to have some fun
I wanna teach the world to run
I want respect and friendship
I'm the bad man, that is what my neighbor told his son,
I'm the bad man, that is why I was kicked out of the church and hurt,
I'm the bad man, for standing up for the truth,
I'm the bad man,
Believe the lies and color your eyes,
blind and deaf to the testimony of the deaf and dumb...

I'm the bad man, because the detective lied,
I'm the bad man that wanted the proof to see his reprimand in writing,
I'm the bad man...

Looking to prove the truth,
I'm the bad man...
Go ahead and try to make me cry,
I'm the bad man, and I've been tortured for the lies told all around...
I'm the man who had a gun put to his head, and forced medications, violated and injected and I'm the bad man...

With a family suffering, the consequences of the lies of liars and preconceptions of evil actors who want me to be the bad man...

Another tear, for the fear, of another accusation...
I won't be able to handle another misrepresentation,

I'm not the bad man, you would have to know me better than that to know I'm not the bad man...

Lost in the lies, caught in the traps of the bad men, so sad...

I was had, taken to the cleaners, emptied and bullied, cleaned out, punished for telling the truth, and what remains?

A broken frame, a structure of shame Words in shambles,

Halls and walls leveled as roofs come crashing down, the foundations shake what was up will come down,

The final act, the conquest, the light breaking through into morning, the darkness penetrated broken exposed to shine for all time.

Back To:

  1. Social Sciences
  2. Organized Religion
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments: